How to Sign Up
Each applicant must meet the eligibility criteria set by the Mississippi Department of Human Services.
Applicant must bring:
- A photo Id of the applicant (head of household)
- Birthdays for everyone living in the household
- Proof of residence, receipt, etc. with the physical address (cannot be a PO box).
- We will ask for income on everyone in household.
- Clients may assign a pickup person to pick up for them.
- Clients are allowed one pickup per month.
After determining if the client meets the qualifications, an application is completed and signed by the client. As required, each qualifying client is re-certified every year. When the applicants sign the application, they are stating that all the information they are giving is true. False information may result in them having to pay the State agency for the value of the food improperly issued to them and may be subject to civil or criminal prosecution under State and Federal law.